Sinister: Seeing other people

Chris cja1000 at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 20 10:51:54 BST 1998

Went to see twentyfourseven last night. Good film, if very depressing.
Places like Mansfield shouldn't be quite soooo grim in 1997. Anyhow,
there's this bit in the middle where these two guys who eventually turn
out to be gay are stood at the urinal going 'Oh yeah, I got hundreds of
women', and all of a sudden I realised why 'Seeing other people' is called
that. That's all. Don't  let's resurrect the 'Is he / Isn't he' debate.

Finest kind,
C.