Sinister: IMPORTANT: PICNICS

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Mon Apr 20 14:47:45 BST 1998

could all the people who are organising the picnics please mail me with
all the info that anyone could need to join in, i.e.

meet up times, location of picnic, possible duration, how to get there
by public transport from the main coach/train stations, events/games
that are happening, what to bring (packed lunch? booze? twister?), back
up plans if it pisses down, who to contact for more info + their e-mail
address, etc.

i will then place all this info onto the fan club site and then everyone
can use the one location to organise their festivities and find out
their local bash.

thanks

david kitchen

if e-mail is inconvenient you can fax on +44 (0)181 560 1815 and then
i'll add the details that way, if you need to call me or something, the
above number is also a phone, so ring that :)
--

                  belle and sebastian fan club

       mail-outs, IRC chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction, vote,
          records, artwork, news, merchandise, picnics

              http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/
   mailto:d.kitchen at virgin.net or mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk