Sinister: Spinach Dip Polaroid

Thaian N Ton thaiant at xxx.gov
Mon Apr 20 17:36:02 BST 1998

Hello All:  I thought I'd let you see this ink polaroid so you can join
in on Pam Berry's very cool living room party :

It's saturday night, and i'm in pam's grand old place in dc.  i'm
slightly tipsy due to a wee bit of vodka i laced with ginger ale.  i'm
smirking cos i'm standing outside on the porch, eyeing the spinach dip
sitting on the kitchen counter.  i'm scrunching up my face cos i'm
trying to think of an opportune moment to dash in and stuff my fat face
with this deliciously stuffed bread.  as i dash in there, i find myself
surrounded by young hipsters, and i'm talking about sharing grape seeds
with them, while continually dipping my bread in this spinach dip that i
can't stop eating.  suddenly i spy the 'pigs in a blanket' sitting on
the counter as well.  i get so excited i nearly spill my drink as i'm
heading that way.  then pam plays the lovely, lovely music and as 'dog
on wheels' is blasting out, we're all dancing the night away like
dancing fools.

well, that was my show & tell for the day.  a big big cheer to Pam Berry
& the party that was oh so joyous.

ta ta, keep singing the b&s (i've made a convert now... big count: 2)
wee chi chi (thai-an) xxx