Sinister: The Monday Fox

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon Apr 20 17:12:14 BST 1998

Foxy Loxy wrinkled his nose and scratched his scrotum in befuddled
dejection. Where could it be? It was no good; his library card was nowhere
to be found. What a puzzling palaver....
Foxy Loxy replaced his testicles and rummaged around in the back of his
wardrobe until he found his reading spectacles, a family heirloom passed
down from Fox to Fox for centuries. He perched them on his snout and sneaked
an admiring glance at himself in his antique looking-glass: "What a sly old
cunt you are, Foxy!" he thought, and licked his lips in anticipation.

More from Foxy Loxy next week. Welcome back Big Tackles Brad Ford and
Mitchell Mitchell! Hey gang, let's all go to the Chicago picnic! There are
rumours afoot that Big Arthur Bergman will be wielding his spatulas at the
barbeque! Now THAT'S what I call big tackle!

Arantxa Sanchez Viccario