Sinister: San Francisco Croquet

Joanna Ebenstein joanna at xxx.com
Mon Apr 20 16:48:46 BST 1998

Hey.......

I am a list lurker who has been off-put by the largely euro nature of the
listees.

But if any of you live in the San Francisco Area (that's in America, you
knowand want to meet up and communally swoon over Belle and Sebastian,
perhaps over croquet (sp?) or mint fizzes, then let me know. My life is
sorely lacking in understanding individuals.

--Joanna