Sinister: final notes for the nyc picnic

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Tue Apr 21 03:45:51 BST 1998

ok, this is it, the real deal.  promise, cross my heart.  the day:  sunday,
april 26th at noon.
place:  the heckscher playground (i think that's the name), the one at the
waaaay south of the park.  i'll be on or by the swings.  probably.(you'll
know me when you see me, i'm on the picture pages as either megan or minka,
whatever).
time:  noon, but i said that already.
bring:  food.  your own, some for others if you want.  i'm not organized
enough to plan anything more specific than that.

anything else?  probably not.  um, i got rsvps from matt, ben and paige, so
i'll expect you three if no one else!  and i assume that ari and leslie are
coming too.  anyone else?  mike and callie?  brian i assume....  michelle?
come on kids, let's show up in force!  (btw anyone got a radio?  and bring
your cds!)

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu