Sinister: sinister extra-curricular activities

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.edu
Tue Apr 21 04:59:20 BST 1998

I hereby declare that BRADFORD is the funniest person on this list.  (I
have to flatter him a bit, though, since he was responsible for sending
me my Tigermilk.)

Since SARAH has given me no word as to whether I may join the
cheerleading squad, I am starting a new movement.  In the true tradition
and spirit of high school, we should all be involved in extra-curricular
Sinister activities.  I know GENEVEIVE and I are both photographers, and
I think there is someone here who works at a lab, so I nominate us to
head the SINISTER PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB.  Those of you with instruments can be
the SINISTER MARCHING BAND.  We could also have sports teams and such.
Maybe an environmental club also?  And a drama club?  What else?
So who's joining what?  Everyone should form their own clubs, and, in true
joiner spirit, anyone can join any club.  Yay!

I thought the forwarded horoscopes were hilarious.  Maybe because I got
the best of the lot.  I'm a communist Taurus rather than an incestuous,
prison bound whatever.

I'm sure this was discussed before I ever joined the list, but Fox in the
Snow is a painting.  By whom, I don't know.  But maybe this topic could
stand revival.  I'm sure someone knows.

Also, Trembling Blue Stars used to be Northern Picture Library.  Again,
something everyone probably already knows, but I thought it should be
passed on.

Where are the rest of the Americans?  Maybe we've been hiding out because
we don't understand such terms as "crikey?"

Must go write a term paper now.  Love to all.

-Kristen