Sinister: fan club site news

blue soda d.kitchen at xxx.net
Tue Apr 21 11:09:02 BST 1998

just to let you all know that the fan club site now has a mirror
location, this is dua to our main server being updated over the next few
weeks which will cause delays and possible failed connections.

anyhow, the mirror belongs to the same company but is slightly faster
and more reliable, so should you fail to reach one address, just try the
other. this is important because all of the picnic details that i've
received will be up this afternoon/evening.

anyhow the urls are:
http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/
http://www.myspace.co.uk/bluesoda/

again, if the first one doesn't work try the second, also, it's a good
idea to create a second bookmark if you have the site bookmarked, as you
may not remember the url when you need it most.

thanks

david kitchen

--
                  belle and sebastian fan club