Sinister: Please Help!!

Huw Jenkins Huw.Jenkins at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 21 12:56:28 BST 1998

I've dug myself into a bit of a hole and I need some help digging myself
back out again..  About two weeks ago I had my college graduation
ceremony in Durham.  Unfortunately when I got there a friend of mine
convinced me to drink a lot of beer and miss out on my ceremony.  Duh!

Now my mother wants to see the photo's of myself in a Cap & Gown and she
already sent the money up to me for them as I told her that I'd got it
done.  And my gran wants to see them as well, what am I going to do!!

I would go to a proffesional photographer and get it done here in London
but it would cost too much money and I've just paid the rent on my house
this week.

So if you live in London and you are a photographer or if you have
access to a Cap & Gown please e-mail me and let me know as I need it
done by Friday ( I also have a bet with a friend, who hates Belle &
Sebastian, that I couldn't do it, help me prove him wrong).

TA
Huw