Sinister: Re: Sinister extra-currcular activities

Anna Johansson eng98ajo at xxx.se
Tue Apr 21 15:36:18 BST 1998

> In the true tradition
>and spirit of high school, we should all be involved in extra-curricular
>Sinister activities.  I know GENEVEIVE and I are both photographers, and
>I think there is someone here who works at a lab, so I nominate us to
>head the SINISTER PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB.  Those of you with instruments can be
>the SINISTER MARCHING BAND.  We could also have sports teams and such.
>Maybe an environmental club also?  And a drama club?  What else?
>So who's joining what?  Everyone should form their own clubs, and, in true
>joiner spirit, anyone can join any club.  Yay!

I want to be in the croquet team!!! Anyone else up for the clubs? Oh, and
is it ok to play kazoo in the marching band? This is really a wonderful
opportunity for me since I never was in any clubs or teams in high school
(although, in my last year I was actually vice president of my school's
photography club, but since we only ever had one meeting, I don't know if
it really counts...)

Olé, Anna :)