Sinister: Potatos and melons wholesale direct to the public

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 21 14:51:33 BST 1998

Somebody wrote:-

 @I was dissapointed to learn that the first two lines weren't, "I was
looking for Mcdonalds I was looking for a sign":-

 Can I just say that David Kitchen once told me that he used to think
that the first two lines of 'Stars of track and field,' were:-

 "Makes a new COAT everyday to suit his affairs" which I think is a
quite lovely image. Does anyone else out there have a kerrazy story to
relate regarding the miss hearing of B&S lyrics and the hilarious
slapstick consequences? A fox in some snow to the most amusing mix-up.
(I spent a good two years believing that 'Lipgloss' went 'Laughing at
badgers and putting up with all of his friends' which is more than a
little Murdoch-esque now I come to think of it.)

 Most amusing visual pun of the week:- Tim from Orlando standing next to
a big sign reading 'How to make it in the music business' at the launch
of the Sian Pattenden book of the some name. Well it made me laugh till
my tequila came up through my nose.

 Is the Duke really from Harringay? Cos that's where I live. Right next
to Johnny English Fruit&Veg whose shopsign reads 'potatos and melons
wholesale diect to the public', Snuff fans(that's you Begbie). Does this
mean I owe him land duties or anything?

 Stay lucky, Rory xxx