Sinister: sinister extra-curricular activities

graham thomson 106226.554 at xxx.com
Tue Apr 21 16:18:12 BST 1998

Message text written by ELIZABETH DAPLYN
> Us North Americans are just jealous because we
> can't say flash things like 'crikey' or 'I'll give him a ring' or 'on the
> telly' without looking pretentious, and British folk pass them off with
> such ease.  Lucky ducks.<

Ye but you Yankies can say things like 'Geee, that was a big one' and
'yeee, haaa' with out sounding like somebody who has just found the secret
pleasures of being in the navy!!
other things only americans can say without looking stupid are
'Aliens abdusted me to carry out medical tests'
'I though apearing on the Ricki Lake show would help my marriage'
'Then Jesus said'
'I don;t like soccer'
 Americans can also have cool names that you would never get away with in
the U.K like
'Randy'
'Pepper'
'Juda'

Love and kisses and whatever you want from me

John