Sinister: Potatos and melons wholesale direct to the public

graham thomson 106226.554 at xxx.com
Tue Apr 21 16:18:02 BST 1998

Message text written by Rory Mackie
>"Makes a new COAT everyday to suit his affairs" which I think is a
quite lovely image. Does anyone else out there have a kerrazy story to
relate regarding the miss hearing of B&S lyrics and the hilarious
slapstick consequences?<

"Peter the Boot had a pornographic memory for all that he had hear, and he
took all of my sins and he wrote the pocket novel called the states that I
am in"  For ages I beleived that this song was about pornography.

John
P.S I love you all