Sinister: Re : Scarey 1st post !

m.williams at xxx.uk m.williams at xxx.uk
Tue Apr 21 17:00:25 BST 1998

Its all very scarey sending a first post !
My friend Lucy was staying at the weekend and she spent the whole time singing
"Belle and Sebastian" from Dog on Wheels much to the anoyance of my house mates
but not me as I only converted her a few days ago, we also drank lots of Gin and
fell over lots.
I think I'd like to come to the Glasgow picnic although I dont know anyone who
is going to be there.

who am I:

Mark Williams
aged 30
work for The Scottish Film School at Napier University Edinburgh
like films, books, music, pubs, clubs (cafe graffitti), etc. etc.