Sinister: Re: Sinister extra-currcular activities & toronto picnic?

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Tue Apr 21 21:44:47 BST 1998

i'm avoiding studying for my caculus midterm....

At 02:36 PM 4/21/98 +0000, you wrote:
>> In the true tradition
>>and spirit of high school, we should all be involved in extra-curricular
>>Sinister activities.  I know GENEVEIVE and I are both photographers, and
>>I think there is someone here who works at a lab, so I nominate us to
>>head the SINISTER PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB.  Those of you with instruments can be
>>the SINISTER MARCHING BAND.  We could also have sports teams and such.
>>Maybe an environmental club also?  And a drama club?  What else?
>>So who's joining what?  Everyone should form their own clubs, and, in true
>>joiner spirit, anyone can join any club.  Yay!

okay, so on weekend afternoons we're kept busy by lovely sinister picnics
but what about those lonely friday nights? well, anyone who wants to join
the SINISTER DANCE COMMITEE is welcome to do so! we can organize wonderful
sinister jamborees where list members can act all silly and dance to
electronic renaissance, sleep the clock around, and lazy line painter jane
or get close and romantic to their sinister list crushes during century of
fakers and you made me forget my dreams. and when it's all done you can
write songs about how you stood around akwardly trying to make eye contact
with the person you wanted to dance with but was too afraid to ask.
oh, i'll bring my wooden flute for the marching band, okay?

ra ra ra,
teri xoxo

p.s - the weather is starting to be consistently nice... maybe we should try
to really organize a toronto-area sinister picnic? i remember elisa had a
great plan for the day and that there were people interested ie, lucas,
christina from buffalo... jessica, you're from toronto, right? oh.. and
genevieve when is your school coming down? hmmm, i'll make brownies!