Sinister: my story/joke

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Tue Apr 21 22:23:44 BST 1998

my story/joke
hi everyone,
earlier today I posted what I thought was a nice, amusing story to share
about how I like B&S and am hoping to get a copy of tigermilk from a
friend of mine and how I keep bugging him to give me a copy.
Well someone on this list forwarded him the email and now he's mad at me
because he thinks he's going to get hundreds of emails asking him for
tigermilk, etc.
I made a JOKE about everyone assaulting him with phone calls or email but
I did NOT identify him - I used only his first name and I didn't say what
city I live in, etc. and I certainly didn't give out his phone or email -
but if you think you know him, and obviously some of you do, make sure
that you just keep it to yourself as a little in joke, please.

Thanks,
Janine

Mute
140 W. 22nd St. #10-A