Sinister: sinister extra-curricular activities

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.edu
Wed Apr 22 05:15:19 BST 1998

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998, Sarah wrote:

> >Since SARAH has given me no word as to whether I may join the
> >cheerleading squad, I am starting a new movement.
>
> HAH! TRAITOR! yes i did! i mailed you SATURDAY!!! if not earlier you
> PIG! if you can't wait for emails to get to you, then i don't WANT any
> traitors to the cheering cause! GO and form your own movemnet then! JUST
> REMBER WHO STARTED IT, and......and.........BASTARDS!

  I'm so sorry, my dear little Sarah.  i didn't get your message on
Saturday or ever.  I apologize with all my heart for our
miscommunication, and i hope that we can still be best friends and that
you will still have me as a cheerleader.

  I cannot, however, apologize for the creation of the extra-curricular
activities and the creativity they have spawned.  I can't wait to dance
with HP at the dance!  heehee!