Sinister: Sunshine

Huw Jenkins Huw.Jenkins at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 22 11:58:58 BST 1998

What a Beautiful day.  Far too good to be sitting in some dreary office
watching the glorious sunlight from the window.  No, I want to be in a
park taking dogs for a walk, playing with frisbies and footballs, and
drinking fine bottled cold French larger.  Life is so unfair in the
working world and it's times like this that I wish I was still a student
so that I could just take the afternoon off and doss and listen to Belle
& Sebastian whilst the Sun burns my skin.  If it's gong to be a day like
this when picnic time comes I'll defiantly make the effort to be
there(London).
Huw