Sinister: Sweet Valley Twins.....Eeeurck!

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Wed Apr 22 15:13:03 BST 1998

Tinystar wrote:
> I thought the Wakefield twins would have been so cool if only they were a
> little more twee.  Like, if Jessica would cut her hair short (like mine,
> spiky and fuzzy at the same time), and Elizabeth should have had a bob,
> and
> worn Hello, Kitty teeshirts and played an instrument in her room.

Well I do the instrument thing OK, but as for the bob, I've _done_ that:
when I was 10, and it suited me not one bit.

> Oh, if only the
> literary Jessica had been a little cooler, more avant garde or something,
> would have been thrilled to share her name.

So is Elizabeth the bitch-queen one?  Oh _great_, I get to be the cow of the
show...

Also: I too have a tin whistle (about 5, actually, for the different keys
they're in, you see), but no-one has soaked my nice Clark wooden-fipple one
in nail-no-bitey stuff, thank assorted deities!  Penny whistles rule!  Who's
for a mass performance of the Skye Boat Song?  Starting on D...

            Au revoir,
                         Liz.
                         (edaplynr3n00297 at kiadroch.kiad.ac.uk)

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

                                            Robert Frost
.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar