Sinister: Number 52, Festive Road

Honey honey at xxx.net
Wed Apr 22 15:33:27 BST 1998

My dear friends/lovers, a few quick things:

1. Keith referred to a Word 97 document of all bits off the WWW he's
pulled together for bedtime reading - it's at

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/#keithsdoc

please note it's 1.6MB (big) and for Microsoft Word 97 ONLY, so if
you don't have that version of Word don't download it please.
Really, please, because I don't want my server to end up in the bin.
Someone ask Keith what he does on beaches.

Crikey.

2. Sorry to Andrew Dean for messing up a forward of a mail from him
to the list - the one about the Candy Factory interview - it really
*was* from him and not some shady owner-sinister, but it's really too
dull to tell you why it messed up.  Andrew - I'll make those changes
to the FAQ in a min.  (By the way if anyone's says rude words to
Andrew in the next month they'll get the entire 9 months list archive
mailed to them translated in morse code - Andrew sent me a CD
yesterday I've been looking for for ages - Earwig - and I don't know
why noone else gets excited by it, but then I'm old).

Yikes.

3. Crushes on people on the list?  God I've been through a hundred -
I currently have wild fantasies about anyone whose name contains the
letter "S".  And I don't like any vegetables that start with the
letter "A".  Fact.

Stone the crows and cripes, Carruthers.

Tally ho,
Honey xxx

P.S. Anyone's who's asking me questions about the list, for help, etc
etc please be patient - I'm currently in blue-arsed-fly mode.

.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar