Sinister: more unhappy b+s graffiti

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 23 02:50:25 BST 1998

Hello Peeps,

Did anyone see the Vid for Century of Fakers on MTVs Alternative
Nation Tues night? Personally I hadn't seen it before - bit of a
snogfest near the end eh?
Katrina never said there would be another 'Scottish' section on the
show (which also had Teenage Fanclub, The Delgados and a strange short
film from the much hyped Toaster) so it came as a bit of a surprise
and I couldn't tape it in time (boo-hoo).

David S Mccarthy remarked:
>Not all b+s graffiti is in their favour, like this
>spotted in the male toilets of Bar Blue by Kelvinbridge underground,
>Glasgow:
>
>What's so belle about Sebastian?

Somebody scrawled something on the white walls of The Egg last
Saturday, and it wasn't nice either, along the lines of "why all
the hype around the shit B&S". I was tempted to reply flame-style but
scrubbed the offending words to oblivion instead - it didn't warrant
a reply.
I've always thought a white-walled club was a bad idea :o).

Hey it's late again,

Cheerio.
The Laird of East Fountainbridge.

"An Egg is good for you" - THE EGG Marketing Board

.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar