Sinister: a multitude of responses,

bradford parachute at xxx.net
Thu Apr 23 07:44:27 BST 1998

Schaffenberger wrote:

> I hereby declare that BRADFORD is the funniest person on this list.

dear dear girl. i know tag has been away for a while, but he IS still
alive and kicking. how soon we forget our loved ones. three hail marys
for you.

i want to join this cheerleading squad. i've already told you of my
desire for sucking cock, but i'm also a good jumper. i can jump real
high and land effortlessly, like a cat.
HEY HEY
IT'A HOT IN HERE
IT MUST BE BELLE AND SEBASTIAN
IN THE ATMOSPHERE

R  O  W  D  I  E
THAT'S THE WAY WE SPELL ROWDIE
ROWDIE
HEY HEY
ROWDIE
GET ROWDIE

see.

i too have a listmember crush. i've been admiring myself quite a lot
lately....long sideways glances in the mirror....laughing at everything
i say....touching myself in these funny little ways making me go "hmmm,
i wonder what that was all about?".
and in the shower, well, you know what they say....stroke it more than
twice and you're no longer "washing" it.

oh, and i want to join the marching band, too. i'll play the triangle.
DING!

oh well, i'm off to suck on a huge dick....cheerleader style.

-brad

"the sun's....well....it's chicken"
   -brad

oh, and here's some news i got from some other list that a lot of you
will be interested in.

<< Stephinsongs is a mailing list for the discussion of the music of
 Stephin Merritt and the bands he is involved with - the Magnetic
Fields, the
 6ths, the Gothic Archies, and Future Bible Heroes.

 following in the message body:
         subscribe stephinsongs

 There is also a digest version, to which you may subscribe by sending
 mail to majordomo at wiw.org with the following in the message body:
         subscribe stephinsongs-digest

.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar