Sinister: thanks billions for marriage help

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Thu Apr 23 03:21:38 BST 1998

Hello,

I just wanted to extend a massive thanks to those of you who took the time
to answer the questions I had on marriage.  Thanks to you, a fairly
attractive mark was mine, and hopefully so will be a spot at university
next year.  I may have to call on your help again, but you can rest easy
for now.  Thanks again, you were most helpful.

truly,
jessica

Someone had spied on us, I suppose, as we sat beside the canal and ate the
sandwiches, drinking not even orangeade or Coca-Cola but hot milk out of a
thermos.
.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar