Sinister: a multitude of responses,

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.edu
Thu Apr 23 03:14:37 BST 1998

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, bradford wrote:

> Schaffenberger wrote:
> >
> > I hereby declare that BRADFORD is the funniest person on this list.
>
> dear dear girl. i know tag has been away for a while, but he IS still
> alive and kicking. how soon we forget our loved ones. three hail marys
> for you.

OK, OK, I retract that statement.  BRADFORD is the least funniest most
terrible, obnoxious, awful, evil listee ever.  (Or maybe it's opposite
day!)

I've already been on the Stephinsongs list for two entire days.  It is
very quiet and if everyone there was at a party, we'd all mumble
uselessly and hover over the snacks and then rip our paper napkins to
shreds with our sweaty palms.  Here, on the other hand, we'd all be
delightfully drunken amd laughing and dancing and smooching our crushes
and our friends and swimming in a big outdoor pool and eating pineapple
and having drinks with umbrellas in them...  Oh wait, I already said
drinking.

It's my happy birthday tomorrow, the 23rd.  I will be twenty years old.
tonight, as the hour strikes midnight, I will dream about a big Sinister
Luau with the band playing tin whistles and flutes and triangles and the
photography club taking photos of everyone in their swimsuits and the
cheerleaders jumping about happily.

-Kristen
.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar