Sinister: ...A Shopkeeper Appeared.

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Thu Apr 23 13:25:53 BST 1998

Mitchell Mitchell wrote:

>Someone ask Keith what he does on beaches.

All right, what do you do on beaches, Keith? You foul pervert.

- the one about the Candy Factory interview -

I noticed that Murdoch said he liked hearing about people's problems in that
interview - I've already sent off a fair few, why don't you all do the same?
I mean, everyone's got problems, but not everyone wants to know about them,
so it's best to make hay while the snow shines, I think. What's that e-mail
address again?

Apologies form me as well to anyone who might be waiting for an answer to
anything from me, or anything else for that matter, I'm not deliberately
being rude, I'm in blue fly arse mode as well. And fed up of it too. Not
that many people are waitng for replies, I'm not as popular as Paul. In
fact, eagle-eyed viewers will have noticed that I now only answer messages
to the list from Paul. This is the e-mail equivalent of following somebody
around until it really gets on their tit-end.

Have a lovely afternoon everyone,

Peter

.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar