Sinister: we are the mods, we are the mods, we are, we are. we are the mods

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Thu Apr 23 18:25:07 BST 1998

>This is a note to do some plugging for a friend.  I like to "plug" my
>friends, but that's another story.  Whatever.

>Nice to see Madame Cholet (bloody stupid cutie name), talking to
>Stephen Pastel.  How much more shameless name dropping would you like
>to do, Beth?  But what can you expect from someone who used be in a
>band named after a team once managed by Alex "there's been another
>murrderr" Ferguson?

OH BRUTHER.....Perhpaps you misread, senor doorstop....I think I said *I*
*plugged* Stephen Pastel......and yes....it's much without shame...as I
have none. So there....you wanna know who I rubbed elbows with LAST
weekend? I bet you do you bloody thick lug. I'll be having lunch with Alex
Ferguson next week...i'll give him a kiss from you....and a hug for Aitken.
>From you nancy boy.....Viva la revolucion...go back to Sweden....

Oh on the B&S tip...i'm chuffed to see more and more LA listies coming out
of the woodwork...I guess all those flyers I gave Melrose Larry worked.

cheers,

beth redfinal

.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar