Sinister: she's losing it

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Thu Apr 23 19:25:02 BST 1998

Message text written by GLBurch
>I would like to
start taking donations for the malnurished Brit. Indie Rockers.  Let's face
it, Jonny Greenwood has to eat; so does Jarvis, and Alex (of BLUR).<

awww, but thats how i like 'em...

fantasy band line up:

Vocals: shirley manson/ ian curtis

Guitars: jonny greenwood, bernard butler, richey edwards (obviously not
bothered if richey doesn't actually play, so long as he pouts and insults
people of lesser intelligence...)

Bass: nicky wire

Drums: simon gilbert (have never really cared much about drummers, always
end up with about 10 guitarists, though, but as long as they're loud & hard
& fast like on 'Suede' that's fine by me...)

oh, *please* someone post someone to cheer me up. i've just spent the last
three hours redoing a 50 line poem only for my bastard computer to lose it
completely. oh gawd and i can't remember half of what was written. and its
got to be in first thing tomorrow or i'll fail. and now i'm going to die
<sobs> help.

love,
debbie.
.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar