Sinister: tigermilk and sex and death

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Thu Apr 23 22:48:56 BST 1998

hello!
B&S are finding ways to be my dreams all the time now...i had a tigermilkd
dream..it simply was I went to a library and I'm like 'you got tigermilk?'
and they sold it to me for 50 dollares.Mine was special copy,it had all
little post-it notes written by Stuart Murdoch on it..and then the rest of
the dream just got weird so i won't go into that..
and LAST night,my dream i was sitting in a swamp,and for some reason these 2
guys were sitting behind me (one being the stu-d like boy) and i was
watching the swamp and suddenly just said,to myself 'that reminds me of when
my dad used to race the truck underwater,for fun' and Stu D-like boy (only
in my dreams it didn't look like who i knew..he was like 10 time lovlier)
starts laughing,he thought it was funny in that 'oh you're so crazy!' way i
guess and suddenly he's like 'oh you mean like belle and sebastian' and the
way he said it,it was so NICE to hear it..i remember hearing it,reality as
well (not just dream land) and i'm like 'Oh god,say that AGAIN!' 'Belle and
Sebastian' 'Again!'
 dr minka i need help!!
 Stuart Murdoch and me should trade places,he likes riding buses for a
hobby? That's half my day,it takes almost an hour jsut to get to school...
 oh B&S moment stuff cont..most o the gurls have got Leo DiCap on their
lockers right..i've got a picture of Stuart (and also picture of Danny
Sullivan:race car driver)and my boyfriend says you just can't deny stuarts
appeal,he kept trying to kiss stuarts picture and other  naughty
things...but he only admit it around me...but just you wait,the magic will
work on the others...

i got to measure a builiding today! it was all trig stuff,and we gogt to use
metersticks,so fun,with a meterstick you have so much power,you can just
smack people...and i was also wearing my big shoes so with the power already
aquired from meterstick,i was also tall...look out Stuart G!

oh yeah
genevieve xoxo

.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar