Sinister: a lot of...stuff

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Thu Apr 23 22:49:05 BST 1998

Dear puddin pies,
  ho hum,another mail from me...i cannot...stop...writing...help.... any og
You woulnd't happen to know about covalent and ions bonfing would you? *sigh*
 cos i don't...
>  Any London-based members of the SINISTER PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB?  Maybe we
>should elect officers and such.  So far our members include Jessica from
>Toronto and Elizabeth from the UK.  And me.  And I think Geneveive.  Oh-
>Jessica and Elizabeth!  Just like the Wakefield twins in the popular
>Sweet Valley series...
>
>  -Kristen

Oh i will gladly bee on your photography club! I am starting to like being
in the dark room now..alone..i can turn up Oldies 1310 and dance
around...such freedom..
But can I be a Sinister portratit-personne as well? Because I love drawing
people..and I would adore to draw all of you..(you don't have to be naked or
anything don't worry)..because i am not in fine arts anymore cos they
wouldn't let me draw people,it was all pointellism and clay rabbitts.SO i
chose Media instead....which i love anyways...92% on my claymation Belle and
Sebastian! And i have a new project..a slide presentation,we need to use
music and build the slides around it..looks like i will be doing Belle And
Sebastian yet again! There's jsut too many ideas for this one..so many good
ones... Sweet Valley series!!...was I the only girl who read 'The Saddle
Club'?? i think so...damn...

>teri xoxo
 oh.. and
>genevieve when is your school coming down? hmmm, i'll make brownies!

I am going on the 29th...I don't know Toronto..so i cannot say,where it is
exactly but I DO know that the eaton centre is just down the street.The
Quality hotel i think...but NO swimming pool...i was very looking forawrd to
that..but at LEAST i don't have to share a room with Googly Googly Boy he is
the cause of the eternal shudder...oh and is there any places near that area
I should go to? (to ESCPAE the googly one??)I have limited free
time..pooey..i think she should be able to go where we please...and we are
supposed to be in rooms at midnight..and if i go to bed too late,i will not
get up in the morning...so DING! lightbaulb(does a lighbulb make a
ding?)anyways..I simply will NOT sleep! Although..the teacher said there
will be a security guard outside MY door....but I can say I'm going to get
some ice,yes..some ice....so anyways,is Toronto safe to wander around at night?

>truly,
>jessicaxo
>
>ps.  Yup, I'm in Toronto...is Genvieve in Montreal?  Who would like a
>Toronto picnic?  Post your names so I can psych myself up.

ooh..no,not Montreal.I live..well,you won't find it on the map..umm..the
government lists my home as La Peche i think..do the Gatineau Hills mean
anything to anybody?My village isn't that small... Hey...I mean it's good
enough for Hollywood...they think the scenery around here is beautiful so
they are shooting a Pierce (rrrroww!) Brosnan movie here..

ok,now i have to say something to stop any worries inside my head.
I sent money for my t-shirt (and badge!!)...and I put it inside a cassette
tape...so it wouldn't rattle around and the postal man wouldn't take
it.So..whoever handles the merchandise,please don't think I'm sending you a
tape of me warbling in tune with my cat..it actually has purpose

....oh and another thing,see i don't have a mailbox so i mail things at
school...to do this i have to go to the little depanneur (the shit shack)
and there is a mean Bouncer Man who works there.He stands outside the door
to his stupide little store,arms crossed over like it's some exclusive
club.And he made me leave my bag with him...anyways,i have strong disliking
for him..and because he knows that,he doesn't like me not liking him...(and
maybe he doens't like me calling his store the shit shack..i dunno) so I
bought some clearly canadian once and marvelled over how refreshing it
was,then he ordred in a WHOLE carton of it for me...and i didn't want it,so
he threw me into a ummm...choke hold.He is grimy.And he won't let me put the
stamps on myself,instead he takes them,and i guess he's trying to be
seductive? He takes the stamps and he licks them very slowy and it's all
quite disgusting..and he put this thing on it,and i didn't know what to say
so I'm like 'duhhh....it's a gift' 'worth??' barks Dirty Bouncer Man and i
just said 8 dollars..it's a nice round number! So although it says 'gift' i
assure you....it's actually for my t-shirt...honest!!

Oh and since we are getting all extra activity (and although i'm in the
Sinister Photography Club,the rest sound like experts..I just started this
year!) So I think there should be a drama section,i've got an idea that
could work nicely
Dancing Elf Boy Lost In Woods
scene 1...
 (camera fades in...we see Stuart M and Stuart D lying in the grass eating
strawberries and cream)
Stu D:Do you ever think about pish?
Stu M: (pause) yes...but I really wonder about....the clouds..and if there
are angels.
Stu D: Oh...whatever...pish..
(they bite into the strawberries,a butterfly lands on stuart murdochs
porcelaine ankle...camera zooms in..for...effect,yes that's it...effect)
Stu D:I think about things,pish!
Stu M: I also thing about (hesitant) things...
Stu D: Pish.Like what?
Stu M: (takes a deep breath) well,like...(pushes his beautiful locks off his
delicate forehead...the camera zooms in..again,just for effect)
(suddenly a figure emerges from the forest,it is Aidan Strap,with a slab of
beef on a fork)
Aidan: burp burp burp
(stuart hides face in hands,stu d rolls over on stomach and chews
thoughtfully on blade of grass)
Aidan: Do you guys want some beef?
Stu D: Oh this is pish.
Stu M: (dishevelled hair,visibly upset..runs away frightened leaving Stu
wondering why he can't digest the grass and Aidan making a song by blowing
into a jug)
SCENE 2
(stuart m caught in a rainstorm,stumbles upon a little blue house in a town
called Upert,where a person..oh lets call her..hmm,oh where G-Funk lives)
Stu: (knocks timidly on door) Hello?
(thunder crashes,door creaks open)
G: Well,well what's cookin',good lookin'?
S: Please..please..help me,i'm cold and wet and there are wolves.
G:Well come on in.
S: I'm so sorry to intru-
G:Shhh...it's alright,don't talk,here (hands him drink)
S:Than- hey,did you put something in here?
G: Heavens no...why would you (laughs uneasily) think that?
S: Are you trying to sedate me?
 and this could all be done with shadows and veneitan blinds and smoke...it
could be so art-y! Really! Hello? dohhhhhhh....

ok!
xoxo Genevieve

.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar