Sinister: toronto picnic or something similar?

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Fri Apr 24 00:57:14 BST 1998

hello!
everyone else is planning their picnics, so why can't we?

genevieve told us:
>I am going on the 29th...I don't know Toronto..so i cannot say,where it is
>exactly but I DO know that the eaton centre is just down the street.The
>Quality hotel i think...but NO swimming pool...i was very looking forawrd to
>that..but at LEAST i don't have to share a room with Googly Googly Boy he is
>the cause of the eternal shudder...oh and is there any places near that area
>I should go to? (to ESCPAE the googly one??)I have limited free
>time..pooey..i think she should be able to go where we please...and we are
>supposed to be in rooms at midnight..and if i go to bed too late,i will not
>get up in the morning...so DING! lightbaulb(does a lighbulb make a
>ding?)anyways..I simply will NOT sleep! Although..the teacher said there
>will be a security guard outside MY door....but I can say I'm going to get
>some ice,yes..some ice....so anyways,is Toronto safe to wander around at night?

errr, my mother gets scared if i wander around toronto at night.. i'm just
naive and believe that nothing will ever get me because i'm invincible but
it may not be the wisest thing to do if you're alone and not familiar with
the city!
i don't really know the cool happening spots around toronto, but i do know a
few nice parks and record stores.. genevieve - avoid the eaton centre and
the scariness and garishness of yonge street (although, i like the big hmv..
when i bought a magnetic fields record, the shop boy was delighted at my
selection! he was a doll..)  you'll have more fun playing spot-the-hipster
on queen street west, which is near the eaton centre.. there are some nice
record shops along there..
sooo, fellow torontonians.. why don't we try to plan a little b&s get
together around this? please just make it the 30th or after though.. i have
an algebra midterm thursday morning that i have to study for! or email me or
something.. let's see when everyone's available and do that.. okay? yay!

sorry for making the people who live in more glamourous, exotic places read
this..

(if you've read -vol de nuit- by antoine de st-exupery, email me and tell me
about it's theme!)

xxxx
teri :)

it might be worth the effort, but we don't have the time or the will to intrude
cos sooner or later you'll have to choose between one set of lies and another
it's nothing new
cos like it or not, there's part of me in you
(ida)

.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar