Sinister: picnic invite translated from italian to inglese

jennifer jlphilli at xxx.edu
Fri Apr 24 04:32:06 BST 1998

Hello my dears,
Leave me to invite all to the picnic in Madison, WI.  It will be had the
third of May at half-day at the park of James Madison.  I beg you all to
carry some food of every type (sweets, fruit, veggies, bread, beverages or
whatever you have hunger for) and your good humor.  We can co-divide the
food so that we have a pretty meal.  It is necessary that someone bring a
radio, therefore we can listen to our favorite musical group.  If you do not
know where is this park of James Madison, e-mail me in private.  If you have
need of any other information, let me hear it.  It will be nice if come
strange people to the picnic.
kisses and hugs,
Jennifer

in summary:    Madison, Wi.  May 3rd at noon.  James Madison park.  Bring
food to share (especially if you have leftover Peeps!)  I know that I will
bring green Kool-aid, fruit w/ Nutella, and something salty.  Once again,
everyone is invited!  We're all strangers, so it should be fun.  If anyone
needs a place to stay or anything at all, let me know.

.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar