Sinister: L.A. picnic anyone? How about Portland? Seattle? Can I get an Amen!?

Courtney Knopf vegasbaby at xxx.com
Fri Apr 24 14:19:01 BST 1998

Hello my lovelies:)
I haven't posted very much since I've joined up...but I've been seeing
all these picnics being planned in regions oh-so-far-away from me, so I
got to thinking...how about a picnic in Los Angeles? I'm thinking a
lovely saturday afternoon....perschnapps May 2 or 9th?
I'm a student at USC--yes,i know there's another Trojan on this list! i
saw your address!--and I'll be leaving for the summer on May 10th so I'd
like to do this in a timely fashion. Aside from Andy, whom I already
know thanks to the Ben Folds Five list, I would like to meet the rest of
the SoCal sinister contingent.
If anyone is interested, just email me, and I will try to get something
organized.

And if there is anyone in the Portland/Seattle area on here, you drop me
a line too. I'll be home in Portland all summer and would love to plan a
picnic there too!

~Courtney
The Sultraness of Swing
"Is there any soup on the menu?"
"Yeah, but we wiped it

P.S. Andy--sorry i've been incommunicado. Finals and papers just creeped
up on me. I'll drop you an email soon.

.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar