No subject

Martin_Conneely at xxx.ie Martin_Conneely at xxx.ie
Fri Apr 24 15:00:45 BST 1998

(192.168.J‹) by gw
 via Gauntlet(2.0) Fri, 24 APR 98 15:02:26 -0000
To: sinister <sinister at majordomo.net>
From: Martin Conneely
  <Martin_Conneely at finance.irlgov.ie>
Date: 24 Apr 98 14:45:46
Subject: Sinister: more unhappy b+s graffiti

The Laird wrote
"Did anyone see the Vid for Century of Fakers on MTVs Alternative
Nation Tues night? Personally I hadn't seen it before - bit of a
snogfest near the end eh?
Katrina never said there would be another 'Scottish' section on the
show (which also had Teenage Fanclub, The Delgados and a strange short
film from the much hyped Toaster) so it came as a bit of a surprise
and I couldn't tape it in time (boo-hoo)."

I was heading for the bath as that Alt Nat came on.  No TV in the bathroom, so
I set up the video.  When I rejoined the programme, in literally wet mode, the
ads came on so I rewound but pressed the play button by mistake before reaching
the beginning and there was Century.  I, too, was suprised - by my good fortune
in now having that video and also by Katrina not having told us to stay up
late.  The Delgados was a nice surprise, too.  And cleanliness must be next to
Godliness.

Martin C.
.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar