Sinister: LA listees rise up

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Fri Apr 24 18:36:34 BST 1998

Wow....lot's of LA peoples wanting to play...cool. Let's do it! Let's
picnic on the beach or something? (somewhere close to swings would be nice)
Kelly? You in? Oh, he's not listening to me....but i'm sure he's in as
well...:)

Oh Andy (La Listie) that Melrose Larry comment? It
was.....um....sarcasm..... *gasp* Sorry! I wouldn't *really* get that close
to that guy...I mean....from the messages i've gotten...he'd never pass out
flyers for a band that wouldn't be heard on Stern anyway...(inc. I didn't
know he had anything to do with Stern, as i've never heard the show....i've
just always seen him in Hollywood for as long as I can remember....just
found out about the Stern from Matt Neimark who emailed me an evil message!
:P

underground, overground.....

beth

.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar