Sinister: Colourings & Drawings

Thaian N Ton thaiant at xxx.gov
Fri Apr 24 17:01:24 BST 1998

hello beautiful listees,

just posting in from lovely dc, watching the weather heat up and trying to
slip in a little bit of b&s on our top 40 radio that keeps blasting out
billy joel today.

> david k quipped
>
> PS: no-one has sent in anything to colour in, so it looks as if the
> international colouring competition will be called off before it starts!

oh dearie.  i thought that there was talk about the colouring contest, but
i didn't realize it had already started.  does this mean it's called off?
pooh, i just took my magic markers out!

dc-B&S:  anyone for the tibetan freedom concert june 13-14?  i just have to
say: radiohead, rem, beck & pulp are playing.  tickets go on sale next
saturday, may 2.  only thing that seems to be missing is b&s.  do you think
we could request them to get a little political for a good cause? ;)  i'll
be there in terry underwear.  (and my pulp hardcore tshirt)

have a terrific weekend & do something rebellious.  i'm going to buffalo,
ny.  that's a real rebellion in the making, i might even venture into ...
toronto!  oooer, canada!!!

-thaian (wee chi chi) xxoo

.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar