Sinister: we are the mods etc blah blah

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Fri Apr 24 17:41:46 BST 1998

Sarah wrote:

> duek wrote:
> <<i'll be suffering post-OFSTED party hangover blues in my garret
> room,
> writing articles about the state of the nations' apathetic youth for
> the
> Modern Review.>>
>
> and i'll kick his arse from here to eternity if he makes references to
>
> apathetic youth again.

irony, my dear, irony... and self-deprecating as well. you should all
know by now that i think i am full of crap. others probably think i am
more full if crap, but that's up to them.

> i'll just say YOU older ones are the ones with
> any power, and what the fuck are you doing?

do any of us have power? i dunno, i suggest to kids that they might do
stuff, all sorts of stuff, but they ignore me because i am teacher, i am
old and i know fuck all. which is healthy of course. i write, scheme,
create, make whatever the hell you want to call it. does it affect
anyone? does it make any difference? i dunno. someone else can answer
it...

> surviving i'm sure you'll
> reply smugly, what else can we do, with a shrug of the shoulders.

never just surviving, because that is the same as being dead. striving,
always.

> you lot can get lost as well, *i* have to survive as well you know, i
> know, no bills, no responsibilities, its easy for ME to say to fight.
> and i have done. and its an ffort for me too. so FUCK you everyone who
>
> leaves it to youth to fight anything, you should be out there TOO.

who are you shouting at exactly? me? i dunno, that's fine if so, i can
just shrug smugly and say 'been there, done that'. But i won't. i'll
just shrug, muttter 'fuck you anyway' and go on doing my own shit,
trying to figure out what the fuck i am doing in this situation, and i
don;t mean typying this on a keyboard, although that comes into it.

> no wonder most kids i know are apatheitc. they keep getting labelled
> it
> EVERY DAY. what do you expect.

i expect you to say FUCK YOU ASSHOLE and go prove it's wrong.

Withdraw, detach, deny, destruct, create alternatives. you know it makes
sense.

see y'all.

the duke

--
Tangents On-Line http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/
PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK
tangent at lineone.net

.             Escucha, esto es pish, yo va a dejar