Sinister: Wisconsin picnic update

jennifer jlphilli at xxx.edu
Fri Apr 24 19:54:14 BST 1998

Hey.
I changed my mind.  The picnic in Madison, WI on May 3rd will be held at
Olin Park instead of James Madison.  I began thinking about the bongos and
large playful dogs that are at JM on an average Sunday, and became
immediately frightened.  If you need directions, let me know.
best wishes,
Jennifer

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare