Sinister: yes, it's about the new york picnic. just happen already!

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Fri Apr 24 21:06:49 BST 1998

ok, it has come to my attention that i was perhaps not specific enough
about the information relating to a meeting spot.  first off, yes, i did
mean central park.  i thought the swingset to this playground in the south
was a good idea.  we'll probably be sitting in the sheep meadow, playing
music.  if you hear b&s, it's probably us.  you've been warned.

also, some people watch the weather channel, and have informed me that it's
supposed to rain all weekend.  i'm hoping this is bullshit, but should it
actually happen, we'll need some sort of back up plan.  let me just say
that this picnic *will* occur on sunday at noon and as of now, is meeting
in the location specificed in the last post.  any suggestions for rain
locations will be noted.  until sunday!

xox
megan

ps - if you can't get email on the weekend, write for my phone number.

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

visit the magnetic fields web page at:
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare