Sinister: virgin listee easier and again

Lindsay Sworski lsworski at xxx.edu
Fri Apr 24 16:20:52 BST 1998

i feel a hundred eyes on me.  Hum... how should i create my persona for
y'all? (american lingo).  Well, the thoughts im having are dripping with
sticky sweetness, things like "everyone on this list is just so damn
cool and im inspired by the fact that other people seem to have felt or
still feel that little tingling inside of them that i feel when i listen
to the richness that is belle and sebastian."  im basically an email
virgin and kinda like the fact that i can write something that a hundred
eyes will see.  Wow.  Cool.  "something special."  yeah.

im from southern california.  i grew up a few miles from the beach in
los angeles.  i now go to school in san diego, conservative capital of
the world, and dont like it except for the other caged birds around me
that im am collectively working with to break the fuck out of this
joint.  one day my roomie and i walked down to the beach to see the
sunset and procrastinate. we were putting on our typical show of
throwing sand and play-fighting/dancing with sticks West Side Story
style when she began humming the tune to "Judy." i taught her the words
and we proceeded to dance around joyously frolicing to our rendition,
throwing wet sand in each others eyes and eventually jumping in the
water (and stripping for a couple of lucky male witnesses).  ever since
then we have both seen an improvement in the quality of our lives!  i
swear, that damn music is MAGIC>>>>>

YEAH!  so how is everybody today?  tonight?  this morning?  thanx Madame
Cholet for the gift!  theres much material out there i will eventually
respond to but id like to offer my own psychological services:

1) what is your favorite animal?  think of 5 adjectives to describe this
animal, why you like it or how it makes you feel.  (doesn't HAVE to be
just adjectives, but description of what it means to you)

2) what is your favorite color?  again think of five adjectives.  it can
be flexible, maybe you have two favorites or whatever...

3) what is your favorite body of water?  it can be ANYTHING - ocean, cup
of water, rain, shower...  and youe guessed it, 5 descriptions of how it
makes you feel.

email the answers to me and i will send you a personal reading after i
use your answers to explore the depths of your soul.  ;)

anybody listening in san diego?  perhaps the Sinisterines should sing
cheers in the sweetly and slightly ironic vein of B&S, happy tune with
deep and darker meaning...

Get me away, Im D-Y-I-N-G
Dying, Dying, cry for me!

HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!
CRY YOU LIFE AWAY!
We're all just little foxes in the snow
How and why and when and where to GO!
How and why and when and where to GO!

GO GO GO!!!  (with beaming smiles and pom poms sparkling and bums
showing as we jump to touch our toes)

my eyes are squeezed tightly shut and im wishing good things for
everybody.

word.

"Two wrongs dont make a right.  three rights make a left"  -Galagher,
that comedian guy.
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare