Sinister: Colourings & Drawings

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Sat Apr 25 00:17:54 BST 1998

> dc-B&S:  anyone for the tibetan freedom concert june 13-14?  i just
> have to
> say: radiohead, rem, beck & pulp are playing.  tickets go on sale next
>
> saturday, may 2.  only thing that seems to be missing is b&s.  do you
> think
> we could request them to get a little political for a good cause? ;)

hmmm. do you think b& s are a-political? seems to me they are the most
political band i've heard for many years, certainly WAY more political
than all the other bands you mentioned...

ho hum. me and adrian have just been out swilling beer and cider and
bushmills.

the duke

--
i'm not brave, i'm not special, i'm not any of those things.

Tangents On-Line http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/
PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK
tangent at lineone.net

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare