Fw: Sinister: Hopkirk and Lee

Chris Borne chrisp1 at xxx.net
Sat Apr 25 07:47:27 BST 1998

I've heard and read the same, but have had problems acquiring this one.
What a tease.  I hear how similar they sound to B&S, (Although I doubt it
could match the excellence I've found in B&S, probably more like the taste
of RC cola compared to Coke) but couldn't find squat, even searching at my
local Indy shop to order it.
Any suggestions?
What label are they on?
Thanks in advance,