Sinister: Denver picnic-is there anyone else Sinister in town?

Chris Borne chrisp1 at xxx.net
Sat Apr 25 07:56:22 BST 1998

HI all-
I've come out from hibernation, so look out world!   I was wondering if
there were any other list members in Denver/Boulder or Colorado at all.   I
know others who know of the band, but none on this list.   I've found the
local music scene to be lame in general, but someone else must buy their
music, I see them disappear from Twist and Shout and Wax Trax, our local
suppliers of the obscure and deranged tunage.   Anyway, if you are out
there, please drop me a line, and we'll have a picnic on one of these sunny
days we've had lately.   To paraphrase something Jesus said (from what
little I remember from Sunday school) where two or more are gathered in my
name, ... I forget the rest, but you get the picture.    Please, someone
answer, it's mighty lonely out here in the mountains.   BTW, if anyone is
travelling through the Denver area, drop a line, and we'll hook up.  I
don't bite, ---hard.

Chrispy

"Anybody who needs Bob Dylan to tell him which way the wind is blowing is a
serious mental defective."
Sterling Morrison
.             Ascolta, questo รจ pish, io sto andando lasciare