Sinister: apathy and secrecy and whats a bushmill?!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Apr 25 12:27:51 BST 1998

hi all!

doh, me and the duke just seem to clash.... can i just say my point, a
simple one. i sound up myself here, but duke said that he was
generalising in calling youth apathetic. don't you think that those
generalisations are dangerous???? us who actually care, have it hard
enough ith everyone else as it is, and when you think theres someone who
might be on your side, they just lump you in as apathetic with everyone
else. a lot of people give up.

and i can't say f**k you asshole, cos Honey pie would tell me off :p

>hmmm. do you think b& s are a-political? seems to me they are the most
>political band i've heard for many years, certainly WAY more political
>than all the other bands you mentioned...

*coughs* i would loove to see you explain where it is that B&S's
political leanings come in. no, honstly, i would :) political in a sense
of doing what they want, man? political in....oh please, i want to know
what political you see in them? are you seeing an *attitude* in them?
cos lots of bands have *attitudes* but....B&S by themselves, not
speaking about this list here, just their records listened to by an
individaul.....don't lament the cesspit of capitalism do they? i don't
get it mooommmy!

>ho hum. me and adrian have just been out swilling beer and cider and
>bushmills.

thats how much i know. whats a bushmill?

*sighs* i could be at a picnic now. but no. i am tpng a quick email,
before doing mountains of irnoing.

i really hate weekends. i hate my dull existence and the shallowality of
it all! *sighs* i think its about time to start sobbing in a corner. but
then i'd just be told off for not doing their ironing.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

" fotherington thomas who does lark around saying hello trees hello flowers. he
is a wet and a weed and i shun him utterly"
                         http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare