Sinister: the green eyed picnic monster, grrrr

John Jackson johnj at xxx.com
Sat Apr 25 13:59:38 BST 1998

Alan Prior/Debbie (Glen or Glenda?) wrote:

> boo hoo. everyone's at the glasgow picnic and i'm at home by myself with
> only my sad songs to keep me company.

not true. I can't be arsed to go up to Glasgow. I'm dead tired of
travelling, plus, my car has cost me so much money this week that
I am trying not to spend anything for a while. Tag isn't going either.

so this weekend we have : Massive Attack, the Pixies, Simon and
Garfunkel, Mogwai, Air and I might even get my old 12" records out.

I am especially looking forward to 'Mummy You're A Wreck' by the
Very Things.

JJ

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare