Sinister: Re: hello?

blue soda d.kitchen at xxx.net
Sat Apr 25 18:29:21 BST 1998

this was privately mailed to me, but i hope that both the person who
sent it and you don't mind it being re-distributed to the list.

someone wrote:

> so, david dear, who is it that's allowed to come to the london picnic?  d'ya
> reckon could come?  *hopeful look*    don't know, what i really mean is, is
> it going to be an elite group of people who know each other and won't
> really appreciate the likes of me coming along.  do i make any ssene?  who
> knows, but what i mean is an anyone come? as in ANYONE?

yes ANYONE means absolutely anyone.
no doubt i will know a few people, but that's because i run the fan club
and have co-ordinated a lot of this.
but i still expect to see people i've never met or spoken to, and i hope
that i will get to meet them.
katrina and i have said to each that we want to meet everyone, and not
spend time with just the people we know or for it to turn into a clique,
simply because it's easier.

so yes, come, bring some friends and some pringles or snacks to share,
you're welcome, and so is everyone else, NO EXCEPTIONS.

we're accommodating, so long as you'll find space for us.

so please, everyone who wants to, come and meet people, it'll be fun,
and yes EVERYONE is invited. who knows, you might find you really enjoy
it.

david and katrina, speaking hopefully on behalf of everyone who has
planned picnics or will attend them.
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare