Sinister: i know

Lindsay Sworski lsworski at xxx.edu
Sat Apr 25 11:11:18 BST 1998

I KNOW YOURE OUT THERE.  I CAN SEE YOU LURKINK BEHIND THE HUMMING
COMPUTER SCREEN, WAITING FOR THE PERFECT MOMENT TO POUNCE.  I CAN HEAR
THE BELLE AND SEBASTIAN PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND, CAN SMELL THE
UNFLUSHED TOILET, CAN TASTE...

my point, if you live anywhere near los angeles or san diego, say hi,
come out of the closet, let dance and play dodge ball, red rover, and
duck duck goose at a picnic together, and as the sun goes down pull out
out our lighters and sway back and forth with warm fuzzies in our hearts
and warm beers in our hands.

i dont know, it just sounds kinda cool to meet some people whom you
somehow like even though you.ve never met them before''' you know what
they say about the friendliness of our folk...

last night i fell asleep to a low glowing-grey moon marbled by
beautifully swollen cotton clouds, creeping...
and this morning i awoke to my damn hanging plant having grown a green
tentacle down to my bed and into my ear!!

word.
lindsay.
.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare