Sinister: It' MY party and I'll cry if I want to....

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Sat Apr 25 14:34:49 BST 1998

Just to let you all know it's my birthday may 4 (London picnic day),
not that I'm like.., expecting anything y'know.

   Also thankyouthankyoutahnkyou little Katrina House for your sage
Cocteau's advice. Heaven or Las Vegas does indeed, "rock like a Phat
one."

 P.S. Did you know that all the Motown Chartbuster Cd's are on sale at
HMV for £4.99? Buy them all, it's God's music. Right I'm off now to
sing  Century of Fakers on the 29 bus in the hope that the duke is
surveying his domain.

 Stay lucky, xxx

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare