Sinister: please think of me as a girl not just a person who buys the records

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Apr 26 17:40:48 BST 1998

dear sweet people,
sorry if there are hunters on the list but GRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Around here they are awful,first the hunt on private land,then if you
complain to people they come back at night and kill a couple cows.
i am angered now because my poor little kitty threw her body on the
screen,only to have a noose around her neck (hunting trap) grrrrrrrrrr

Oh everybody is out a pic-nics huh? I am having a picnic on the farm,it was
not originally a B&S picnic but now it is.You call all come.If you see a man
on a tractor with a shot gun just smile and wave and tell him you love
prairie oyster.It's gonna be one big sleepover then picnic the next day is
for the whole day..and we will write songs drunkenly in the fields under the
stars.
You guys get to play twister at your picnics??!! SO lucky..i haven't played
that in ages...games at out picnic include:
-shooting a bottles on tree stumps
-rolling down grassy hills
-digging holes in the ground
-spinning 'round and falling on the ground
ummmm...if we get bored we can race each other on the horses..and climb trees

>Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 01:36:02 -0600
>From: "Chris Borne" <chrisp1 at xxx.net>
>Subject: Sinister: B&S Crush

>I know I'm silly, but I just can't help it.  Anyone else ever just see
>someone, and be unable to think of
>another person?   I know this sound stupid, but I thought if anyone may get
>this, it would be some of you
>on this list.   God, I hope she doesn't lurk on this list, but here goes,
>I'll proclaim my pubescent crush
>loudly on the Internet.
>Are you out there?
>Chrispy

Oh chrispy,this is very sweet,i hope it all works out.Yes! I know the
feeling..i used to anyways,but one starts to get frustrate when signs of
love are so ignored..so now "i don't love anyone"

Hee hee..arctic woman in the car the other day:
"I really like it when Stuart explodes" me: what!? "when he sings,suddenly
he'll jsut explode..dream of HORRRRSES.." hmmmmm

luvvvv,
Genevieve :)

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare