Sinister: The Catalysts from Glasgow !?

Perfection As A Hipster Andreas.Hering at xxx.de
Sun Apr 26 23:49:14 BST 1998

I'm sorry to bother with a fairly unrelated question, but since some of you
are living in Glasgow I'm wondering whether anyone has ever heard of The
Catalysts which must have been around before 1994 and featured Kenneth
"Kennie" Forte (formerly of The Golden Dawn and Christine's Cat) ... I'd
need to know in which year their extremely marvellous demos were recorded
and would be delighted to learn about the whereabouts of the other band
members ... I'm too lazy to write snail mail letters and I'd need the
information quickly, y'know. Please e-mail me privately.

"It's raining"

Andreas

The rain it raineth on the just
And also on the unjust fella
But more upon the just because
The unjust steals the just's umbrella

(Charles Baron Bowen)

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare