Sinister: i wanna live in los angeles

ahalter ahalter at xxx.edu
Mon Apr 27 01:41:03 BST 1998

well but yes i already do...
this is for suggesting a picnic date los angeles listers...
courtney suggested the 2nd or 9th of may and i would like to cast my vote
for the 2nd as after that it will be many graduation parties and that sort
of thing at _our_ (surprise!) school and i have some of those to attend
its just my selfishness but i think that may 2nd is the day i think is
best... of course this means we will have to throw things together in a
bit of a rush but i think we can manage!
and where will this lovely picnic be? should we take advantage of the fact
that we live and make everyone else jealous by picnicing on the beach? or
we could go to griffith park which is rather nice too but very big and i
dunno where the best place to meet up would be - the observatory?
so that is my proposal i think i will say to email me privately so that we
donot clutter up this list too much also if there are things that people
want to bring shall we all bring a dish to share? i am vegan and if there
is anyone else who has things they cannot eat or whatnot we will work it
out
and courtney i am emailing you as soon as i am done with this so that we
might work something out as i think that we are the most obviously in the
same vicinity...
so los angeles and surrounding area people lets go!
take care
allison

.             Ascolta, questo è pish, io sto andando lasciare